Flexible and detailed rostering system for care homes and care agencies.
The Zuri® Rostering system started with one of our long term care plan management client approaching us and saying they had tried every single rostering system available on the market and had to revert back in using a complex in-house developed excel spreadsheet as they could not find the functionalities they required with the available rostering systems.
The complex logic and algorithm codes had been developed by this agency over the last three years and we worked closely with them to develop what is possibly the most advanced rostering system available for care home and care agencies.
Zuri® Rostering platform creates a consolidated, intuitive rostering solution allowing managers to more efficiently manage staffing schedules, taking into account and matching client and staff requirements and preferences with staff skills sets. Zuri® Rostering is an easy to use, intuitive roster planning solution, which saves valuable time and thus money, increasing and maximising efficiencies. With the simple drag and drop functionality, shifts are clearly shown, highlighting gaps in schedules and unallocated visits. Complex multiple visits are effortlessly allocated with the “learn my rota” ability, in which Zuri® Rostering automatically allocates rosters from previously learned algorithms and data sets. Missed / late visit alerts are sent to managers so care visits are reconciled and reallocated. Care workers can check in and out using the Zuri® tablet, making time and attendance easily auditable.
- Detailed demographic information
- Detailed personal information
- Contact details of doctors, dentists……
- Next of kin details
- Extensive Care Assessment templates
- Detailed templated Care Plans
- Personalisation of care records and care plans
- Medical Clinical Records such as blood pressure, blood sugar, weight, pulse……
- Clinical Records such as fluid intake charts, stool charts, behavioural charts……
- Doctors and Key Worker notes
- Accident and incident reporting
- Medical History
- Surgical History
- Photograph attachments to Care Plans and Care Records
- Client and organisational calendar
- Detailed map and directions
- Daily care records
- Care alerts
- Reporting and auditing tools
- Dashboards for simplified visual reports